Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
In our Munich Development Center for high-speed signaling we are developing, testing and characterizing industry-leading DRAM memories, which are used in high-performance graphics, networking and automotive applications.
- Full chip verification with Verilog, schematic and post layout netlists
- Very good understanding of device specification requirements and translation into verification patterns
- Netlist generation and block modeling
- Design of automated checks (assertions) of internal signals in addition to pure pass/fail criteria
- Participation in verification methodology development and flow improvement
- Generation of verification reports
- Experience in top level verification using digital and analog simulators, knowhow in netlist modification and preparation
- Degree in electrical engineering or physics
- Good English written and spoken
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Team player and ready to work in an international working environment
- Tools: Cadence Design Framework, Finesim, NCSim, C, Perl, StarRC, MS Office, Unix, Windows
- Challenging and exciting tasks with individual creative freedom in an international, highly innovative and motivated development team.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF