The Project Engineer will join a dedicated Engineering team, supporting the development of display systems for European customers. The company’s display systems cover a wide range of applications and markets, ranging from automotive, industrial/medical through to consumer products.
Our client is one of the market leaders in high quality automotive dashboard and infotainment displays.
- Support the project management of custom design (electronics) from business win to massproduction launch for key customers
- Support preparation of technical offers during RFQ process
- Provide technical support towards customers and internal engineering teams
- Develop comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the companys opto-electronics platformdesigns
- Support opto-electronics testing (using internal resources as well as external test houses)
- Occasional travel to customer sites in Europe and also development and production sites in Asia
- Support the design, development and delivery of opto-electronic components to the company’sEuropean customers.
- Technical support for preparation of technical offers to customers in collaboration with the KeyAccount Manager in Europe and the product development
- Degree in Electronics or Engineering
- Proven in project management within an international environment
- Knowledge of display technology
- Multinational communication skills
- Advanced English language capability (oral and written)
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.
089 452 4496 - 14