Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
In our Munich Development Center for high-speed signaling we are developing, testing and characterizing industry-leading DRAM memories, which are used in high-performance graphics, networking and automotive applications.
- Full-custom layout of CMOS high-speed analog circuit blocks such as transmitter, receiver, PLL and full-speed sections of the data-path
- Floor planning on cell, block and chip level
- LVS/DRC/ERC verification
- Power Net and EM analysis
- Design data base release for the mask preparation
- Collaboration with and guidance of worldwide development teams
- Participation in methodology development and flow improvement
- Experience in high-speed analog block layout, including floor planning, power routing and full verification prior to tape-out
- Good understanding of the layout impact on integrated circuit behavior, such as matching, noise, coupling, shielding and IR-drop
- Good English written and spoken
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Team player and ready to work in an international environment
- Tools: Cadence Design Framework, LVS, DRC, ERC, MS Office, Unix, Windows
- Challenging and exciting tasks with individual creative freedom in an international, highly innovative and motivated development team.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF