Be part of the development team and set up new standards for the e-mobility market.
Our client for this position is alpitronic, an innovative manufacturer and market leader in the field of high power charging technology.
- Overall responsibility of the remote service support
- Leading and further developing of the team members
- Control of the operational day-to-day business
- Ensure support uptime availability 24/7
- Develop and maintain customer interface and internal monitoring systems
- Analyze and report data from equipment usage as well as data of incoming calls and cases
- Provide in depth engineering support to field service and ensure feedback loop to product development & engineering
- Experience in employee management and project management - preferably in a high-tech company
- Knowledge of service management
- Strong customer orientation and knowledge of process optimization
- Good team and communication skills, flexibility and analytical thinking
- Above-average organizational skills, as well as a structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, Italian / German is beneficial
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.
+ 49 (0) 89 4524496 - 0