As Director Quality Automotive (m/f/d) you are overall responsible for the quality management system and ensure customer satisfaction.
Our customer for this position is a successful international manufacturer of electronic components.
- Develop and deploy the quality strategy for a best-in-class quality and reliability product line
- Participate in internal and external escalated issues with significant impact to customer satisfaction
- Defines and drives relevant KPIs to follow the quality organization´s focus areas
aggressive quality goals for the manufacturing plants of this product
line through benchmarking, customer specific requirements
with all relevant functional areas in the New Product Development
process to ensure flawless launch with zero 1st time DV/PV failures,
achieving quality & reliability project objectives on time.
and drive implementation of best practices and lessons learned across
the product line, including manufacturing plants, design sites and
applicable business functions.
- Ensuring functional safety requirements are consistently met
- Establish an audit system to ensure effective compliance of the QMS at all product line design and manufacturing sites
- Improve quality systems, standards, and methods through internal and external benchmarking.
- Educate, train, and develop the quality team within the product line to achieve results oriented, top performance.
- Long-standing experience in quality and automotive
- Experience in development and industrialization in electronic components and/ or sensors is benefical
- Business-fluent english
- Profound background in electronics
- Verhandlungssichere Englischkenntnisse
- Multi-anual experience as a manager in matrix organization and international companies
- VDA 6.3 / ISO9001:2015 / IATF 16949 certification is beneficial
Für die bessere Lesbarkeit des Textes wird auf die Verwendung geschlechtsspezifischer Sprachformen verzichtet. Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen gelten für alle Geschlechter.
+ 49 (0) 89 4524496 - 0