Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
In our Munich Development Center for high-speed signaling we are developing, testing and characterizing industry-leading DRAM memories, which are used in high-performance graphics, networking and automotive applications.
- Design of digital blocks as such PLL control logic, BIST and DfT using semicustom methodology
- Participation in logic synthesis and constraining
- Functional and gate level verification
- Equivalence Checking
- Setup and enhancement of the semicustom flow
- Assist in silicon design validation
- Prepare documentation
- Experience in RTL Coding of digital blocks with Verilog or VHDL, Synthesis, Constraining, STA, RTL and gate level simulations
- Degree in electrical engineering or physics
- Good English written and spoken
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Team player and ready to work in an international environment
- Tools: Design Compiler, PrimeTime, NCSim, TCL, Skill, Perl, MS Office, Unix, Windows
- Challenging and exciting tasks with individual creative freedom in an international, highly innovative and motivated development team.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF