Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
In our Munich Development Center for high-speed signaling we are developing, testing and characterizing industry-leading DRAM memories, which are used in high-performance graphics, networking and automotive applications.
- Design of digital blocks such as command/address decoder, data path or memory core circuits using fullcustom design methodology
- Circuit conception according to device specification requirements
- Transistor and gate level schematic design
- Oversee and manage layout process
- Perform circuit verification pre and post-layout using standard industry simulators
- Assist in silicon design validation
- Prepare documentation
- Experience in fullcustom design of decoder, sense amplifier, FIFOs, counter, tri-state buffer, serial to parallel and parallel to serial converter, control logic, finite state machines, clock trees
- Degree in electrical engineering or physics
- Good English written and spoken
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Team player and ready to work in an international environment
- Tools: Cadence Design Framework, Finesim, Spice, StarRC, ERC, MS Office, Unix, Windows
Challenging and exciting tasks with individual creative freedom in an international, highly innovative and motivated development team.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF