This role will be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue targets in the assigned areas and region.
The Regional Sales Manager will get the technical support from the local FAE responsible for the same region.
Our client is a market leader in SiC diodes, LED chips, components and modules.
- Meet and exceed the company’s assigned revenue on continuous growth targets.
- Develop territorial and strategic account plans to support revenue targets consistent with the business unit strategies.
- Qualify opportunity and determine if there is a fit for SiC power and RF and LED devices.
- Support the customer through the design cycle from sample, prototype, pilot, pre-production, to production.
- Build solid relationship with strategic customers and key distribution partners.
- Inspire internal and external teams to achieve high expectations and breakthrough growth for company.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Sales of electronic components, preferably with semiconductors and LED lighting products.
- Proven negotiation skills and success (through reference).
- Experience in handling large RFQs and Customer projects.
- Fundamental knowledge of different semiconductors devices; Diodes, MOSFETs, power RF and LEDs
- Analytic and a team player
- Ability to travel frequently to customers
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
- Salesforce.com skills are a plus
Stellenanzeige als PDF