Our client is one of the worldwide leading semiconductor manufacturers.
- Provides expert technical leadership in coordinating, facilitating, motivating, and directing efforts of cross-functional program teams and ensures efficient use of team resources.
- Develops and gains support for program objectives. Documents and monitors program objectives and ensures countermeasures are initiated to correct unfavorable variances.
- Works with internal and external resources to maintain strong customer relationships with dedication to customer program schedules.
- Ensures customer and Company requirements are met including quality, timing, and other related aspects of programs.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts. Researches, recommends, and initiates implementation of enhancements to products, processes and programs. Performs other duties as necessary and/or provides work direction to other staff.
- Provide technical and project leadership in a cross-function team from concept to launch
- Meet project deliverables and project all requirements. Full knowledge of customer SOW and requirements
- Effectively communicate project status and proactively manage risk
- Acts as primary interface to customer for all project issues
- Develop and maintain a project timing charts depicting ability to meet customer’s milestones
- Establish countermeasures when the project deliverables are at risk
- Initiate, maintain, and publish the program open issues report
- Initiate the review of lessons learned/best practices of other programs and document new ones from each project.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree plus minimum three (3) years’ experience with project management including a broad understanding of product development engineering practices, principles, procedures, processes, etc.; or equivalent.
- Possesses specific knowledge, expertise, and is technically current in product development field.
- Possesses specific knowledge, expertise, and is technically current in product field of differentiated Semiconductor components
- Previous experience working with automotive OEM / Tier1 customers is a plus
- Successful experience working cross functionally with manufacturing teams, design team
- Possesses specific knowledge, expertise, and is technically current in product development field
- Strong English language skills, plus one other like German, French, Italian
Stellenanzeige als PDF
Für die bessere Lesbarkeit des Textes wird auf die Verwendung geschlechtsspezifischer Sprachformen verzichtet. Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen gelten für alle Geschlechter.
089 452 4496 - 14