Are you experienced in research methodologies and data collection techniques? Do you have experience as a market analyst and can you also demonstrate a proven ability writing reports and preparing briefs? Do you desire to play a role in critical business decisions?
If the answer is yes this role may be for you!
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues in an innovative and fast paced environment. Here you will support the business strategy for our regional go-to-market team within our four market sectors;
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industrial and Commercial
- Aerospace and Defense
The research and analysis you perform will be used to identify which industries and customers to pursue. You will also help to provide competitive awareness and be the expert on market trends.
Responsibility of the successful candidate will include:
Market Research: Provide market research data and analysis to the sector team. Make recommendations on specific market opportunities and track data for current Plexus customers. Analyze leading and future technologies in key target markets to identify potential opportunities for new business. Provide insight and recommendations on current/potential Plexus markets in order to best equip strategic decision making.
- Account/Opportunity Qualification: In support of the growth strategy for the region, support account/opportunity qualification against the established market sector criteria. Provide a comprehensive summary and ensure a timely hand-off of qualified accounts and opportunities.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Establish and maintain close relationships with the broader Plexus team to ensure the proper sharing of relevant market data, competitor insights, and customer trends. Support the requests of these groups and supply data/information/intelligence to facilitate better sector alignment. Ensure management data integrity.
- Account Analysis: Compile and analyze relevant customer account information, including revenue and other financial data, as required by the Market Sectors team. Maintain additional information on customer and target accounts, based on Market Sector requirements.
- Standard Practices: Create global standard practices and work. Participate and develop tools/ processes to support sector's continuous improvement initiatives to empower the sector team, functional groups and sites with timely and meaningful information and intelligence.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a degree in business, finance, or quantitative-related field is preferred.
- One (1) year of related experience is required; Three (3) or more years of related experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability in report writing and preparing briefs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with functional teams across the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure that everyone at Plexus enjoys continuous support and excellent development opportunities. Some of the key perks of this role include:
- 22 days paid holidays (increasing after 3, 5 & 7 years) + 8 public holidays
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Child care vouchers
- Pension - Employer contributions 5%
- Learning & Development tools
Apply or Apply with LinkedIn