In this position, you are responsible for strategic industrial key accounts.
Our client is one of the leading companies in the field of semiconductor.
- Manage and develop business with close contact to the customers development and purchasing department at all levels
- Meet and exceed agreed sales budgets, design-in targets and prepare the floor for continuous future growth
- Support customer design engineers together with field application engineers to successfully incorporate components in their products
- Identify new business opportunities for power devices, i. e. SiC diodes, MOSFETs, power mangement
- Provide the marketing department and product managers with consolidated customer requirements to define new products and product enhancements
- Co-ordinate the design-in activities of the customers globally and communicate with HQ and also with other locations
- Degree in electrical engineering
- Substantial years’ experience in account or key account management
- Good understanding of the power semiconductor market
- Strong business acumen and sales personality
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Team oriented and result driven
Stellenanzeige als PDF
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.
089 452 4496 - 16