The Global Account Manager (GAM) will be responsible for strengthening Cree’s position as the preferred partner for our semiconductor portfolio of LED and SiC Power solutions within one or more strategic accounts in the automotive industry. This position will include quarterly revenue retention and generation responsibility, reporting to the Automotive Sales Leader in EMEA. The position will be based in Home office in Stuttgart area.
Success in this role will be driven through creating and executing account development plans that align with Cree’s Sales & Marketing model and experience-based proven practices. Collaboration with all field sales touch points, marketing and customer service will be essential to accomplish revenue and account relationship objectives. Additionally, the GAM must align with management/engineering teams, applications experts, production and manufacturing operations stakeholders to be successful.
Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications. We are uniquely positioned to innovate new ways in which lighting will serve as a platform for emerging technologies and capabilities that will enrich lives, improve society and safeguard our planet.
- Achieve significant annual revenue retention and growth while also delivering quarterly revenue targets
- Leverage functional and technical peers to secure and close key account deals
- Accomplish account performance objectives and exceed customer(s) expectations
- Partner with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Position Cree as a preferred strategic partner through account penetration strategies
- Develop annual business plans for each account detailing methods to deliver on revenue targets
- Collect, develop and analyze sales reports and market feedback to identify key issues, trends, opportunities and market share growth/decline forecasts for use in sales pipeline planning
- Maintain accurate sales operational and performance data for pipelining, forecasting and reporting
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer account(s)
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Cree team members
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in in Engineering, Management, or Marketing
- 5+ years selling semiconductor products, specifically in selling LED or Power products/devices in the automotive industry
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Strong capabilities in strategy development and execution, relationship management and negotiating
- Intuitive ability to prioritize efforts and quickly identify and resolve challenges
- Good technical understanding of the specifics in LED and Power markets
- Proven understanding of the automotive business relationship between OEM, Tier 1 and CEM
- Ability to gain trust and respect from customers’ managerial and sales teams
- Sound financial acumen and technical aptitude
- Self-motivated team player with ability to balance personal goals with those of the broader organization
- Ability to travel approximately 50%, including international
Stellenanzeige als PDF
What can Cree do for you?
- Offer the opportunity to help Cree deliver on our strategy by joining a world-class sales function
- Challenge you by working on cutting-edge products with an industry leading company
- Provide you a high-visibility role within a culture that is dynamic, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative
- Allow you to be involved in Cree’s transformation, including being in the early adoption phase for the fastest growing Power & LED products in the compound semiconductor market
- Provide possible upward mobility in a thriving, growth-mode organization