To increase our technical customer facing team we are looking to find an experienced Analog/Power focused Field Application Engineer
Is one of the multinational broad spectrum products semiconductor manufacturer
- Provide technical expertise & support to develop the companys revenues with customers in Germany and The Netherlands, in close cooperation with the Sales team and Distribution Network.
- Solid technical understanding of our products and relevant solutions. Able to demo products and get involved with system level design or in-depth technical support as required
- Identify new sockets by working closely with customers at project design level to achieve design win targets
- Create, organize, update, and track opportunities and designs
- Develop a good understanding of customer products and market, supply and business requirements. Able to communicate them clearly at all levels internally and highlight critical product needs
- Understand the competition for us within the customers and develop strategies to counter their activity
- Perform product trainings to Distribution FAE’s and Sales Representatives and drive local distribution promotion programs
- Travel within the assigned territory to customers and distributors
- Engineering degree with experience in Analog and Power Management applications and good track record of building customer relationships
- Basic knowledge about MCU/MPU systems are not mandatory but useful.
- Strong problem-solving capability to interface customer needs & resources with energetic and proactive approaches
- Strategic and commercial thinking to perform and organize efficient design in plan for target accounts; capable of identifying key projects and recommending possible solutions
- Strong interest in the fast growing & ever-changing electronic world, preferably within the semiconductor industry
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good command of German & English language and mobility are key elements required for the job
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany or another EU country is required
Stellenanzeige als PDF
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.
089 452 4496 - 16