Is to be the owner of the flawless free project execution of major automotive programs in the field of autonomous driving.
Our client is one of the leading American semiconductor suppliers offering a broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices which helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges for different markets.
- Driving our responses to key customer RFI and RFQ inquiries in conjunction with product managers for different products and providing critical review for accuracy and consistency
- Hosting regular calls with customers to track program execution
- Organizing technical workshops in conjunction with sales, technical team and product managers
- Building deep knowledge of the account to advise internal teams about account dynamics, customer preferences and build continuity across programs over time
- Briefing our executives on account dynamics and project status ahead of executive meetings
- European focused role with international travel, mostly within Europe but some global (~25%)
- 4-10 years of experience in a customer facing role as product management, program management or similar
- An “ownership” mind set where you feel responsible for the success of the customer engagement
- Organizational skills to track actions and owners
- BS in a technical field or demonstrated experience in electronics industry
- Automotive industry and/or image sensor experience strongly preferred
- Job location is Western Europe with role based in either London or Munich.
Stellenanzeige als PDF
+49 (0)8106 3684 46