ROHM Semiconductor is one of the major global semiconductor companies with over 20,000 employees. We design and produce a very wide range of electronic components, from ICs (ASIC, ASSP) to discretes, optoelectronics and passives. Our product range also comprises thermal printheads and contact image sensors. ROHM is a leading company in the field of Silicon Carbide (SiC).
ROHM in Europe has been established 40 years ago and is based in Willich (close to Düsseldorf), Germany. We serve the European market with our sales forces located in 10 offices and the European Design Center.
For our location in Milton Keynes (UK), we are looking for a Country Manager UK/Nordic countries (m/f).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to implement and execute the sales strategies for current accounts and new businesses
- Adhere to the company’s sales channel strategy (Direct Deliveries versus Distribution Channel)
- Responsible of the P&L of his/her Area and the KPI’s
- Responsible to coordinate all necessary activities with other departments – such as Marketing, QA and Administration – in order to ensure that operational goals will be achieved
- Supervise all staff members for his/her region, monitoring the performance, mentoring and communicate effectively to the team and Management Board
- Represent the company externally such as to the industry association
Skills and qualifications:
- Education MSc level in Electronics or equivalent, preferably with marketing and some financial qualifications or trainings.
- Several years of working experience in the Semiconductor industry covering the Automotive and Industrial Segments and Distribution channel
- Strong experience in Country/region management or in similar position with business-oriented thinking in Sales, Marketing and business operation with a proven track record demonstrating the management experience and high standards of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on mentality and sensitive to cultural differences as well as excellent English language skills
An interesting and varied job within a co-operative international working environment awaits you!
Please send us your application including your salary expectations and the earliest date you would be available to start work.
ROHM Semiconductor GmbH
47877 Willich, Germany
Phone: +49 2154 921-179