Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
The candidate will support Embedded Business Unit (EBU) and will be a member of the EMEA Division BDM team to develop low and no share business.
- Develop business plan and product positioning for assigned EMEA distribution business.
- Within distribution, identify and develop support strategy for new customers in high growth and high value embedded applications and segments to improve business relationship and increase profitable market share.
- Contribute to reach EMEA Division revenue and profitability objectives and work with Sales/FAE to understand customer needs to propose “Best Products Solutions “.
- Enable and support design-in/win activity with preferred product sampling and in line with EBU product strategy.
- Monitor marketplace and competitors for adjusting tactic and securing targeted business share.
- Provide regular customer feedback and updates to central marketing team regarding product roadmaps, product lines and competition and deploy/optimize pricing strategy with the field sales to profitably grow business and market share.
- Interact with EBU world-wide counterparts (marketing/ engineering/ecosystem teams) for synchronizing on products/segment strategies and keep regularly posted EBU members and management on biz/products status and requirements with proper presentation/data.
- Analyze customers demand for forecast accuracy and continuity and provide/support customers with regular marketing messages & products update through relevant documentations/presentations/events.
- Strong field and customer orientation with timely and comprehensive support and business acumen with ability to complete ROI analysis on customized product solutions and market assessments.
- Deploying excellent interpersonal skills in communicating, advising, influencing and consulting. • Deploying excellent problem solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze data/reports, make synthesis to propose best possible solution and to coordinate cross functional activities between different teams and business units and process oriented, organized & problem-solving attitudes and ability to manage short-notice requirements/support.
Education & Experience
- Engineering Degree and at least 3 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or Product Engineering.
- Good background and understanding of memory products including Parallel and Serial NOR, NAND, eMMC, DRAM.
- Fluent in English required and German desired (speaking, reading and writing).
- Availability to support frequent business trips within Europe or occasional overseas and strong communication, presentation, PowerPoint, CRM and Excel skills.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF