Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
The candidate will build market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with automotive Tier1 customers, OEM and CSV. In this position, you will gather market and customer needs, and provide marketing requirement documents to Automotive Division and other ESG functions. In addition, you will be the representative of the Automotive Division.
- Analyzing market, competitive, sales and customer data to drive account/region plans and strategies.
- Prepares the annual Business Development Plan for your region and the focus customers. Align this plan with your partner in Sales and FAE. Develop and deliver the customer business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis (TAM/SAM) and deliver accurate business reports.
- Increase the company’s involvement with existing customers and identify new/emerging customers. • Define and follow up of yearly and long-term targets and objectives.
- Develop strategies for new product opportunities and services. Provide product related requirements to the Auto PLM and System Architect Team.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Execute the Automotive Division’s strategies and provide a quarterly review of your region.
- Develop and manage customer communication tools such as the automotive roadmaps, presentations and technology migration plans.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Micron’s automotive products and services. This includes CSV, OEM and cross industry organizations.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the customer business.
- Build referral and lead generation network. Review Field entries into SFDC and manage design-in pipeline for your region.
- Develop together with Strategic Marketing tools and collateral for existing and new customers.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential in your region.
- Develop and execute a training program for Sales and FAE by using AE and PLM resources.
Education & Experience
- Engineering Degree and at least 3 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing or Product Engineering.
- Good background and understanding of memory products including Parallel and Serial NOR, NAND, eMMC, DRAM.
- Comfort level with changing needs and priorities, ambiguity, information overload, short deadlines. Education
- Fluent in English required and German desired (speaking, reading and writing).
- Availability to support frequent business trips within Europe or occasional overseas.
- Strong communication, presentation, Powerpoint, CRM and Excel skills.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF