This position is responsible for leading the hardware design team of verification and validation engineers throughout the entire process.
Our client is a high-tech company in the field of semiconductor and develops high quality products for industrial and automotive markets.
- Drive and guide the verification activities incl. introducing new tools and methods
- Lead a team of verification and validation engineers
- Planning, tracking and execution of verification projects
- Advisory team member to all aspects of the ASIC development
- Team player and open minded
- MSc (or equivalent) degree with minimum 7 years experience in ASIC Design & Verification
- Experience in a technical leader or manager role
- Excellence in hardware description languages (Verilog, SV) and verification methodologies
- Professional in tool handling - simulation, formal verification, linting, RTC,CTC
- Knowhow in writing and adopting C/C++ for verification and validation
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and embedded HW/SW design is a plus
- Experience with complex host interfaces like PCIe, eMMC, SD, etc. is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Stellenanzeige als PDF
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.
089 452 4496 - 21