Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory. We are seeking a strong, well rounded leader who works good cross functionality to shape and execute our strategy on Artificial Intelligence. Our company just announced a $ 100 M VC fund that is focused on AI and ML to incubate a shift in our market positioning.
- Act as focal point for various internal projects, resources and how they fit in the overall above strategies, and drive alignment/sync/execution in line with above strategies.
- Drives and supports a range of strategic initiatives around artificial and machine learning technology, digital and data, partnering with both business and technology stakeholders.
- Understands ongoing developments in the broader artificial intelligence ecosystem and has ideally domain expertise in 2 of the following verticals: agriculture, autonomous vehicles, education, manufacturing (IIoT) or health care.
- Supports creation of senior executive briefings for the Executive Team of Micron, the Board and our Investment Committee and other forums as required.
- Clearly defines strategic choices and their implications to drive fact-based prioritization.
- Communicates grounded recommendations to senior leaders and their broader organizations, influencing upwards and laterally to drive organizational change and alignment.
- Ensures recommendations are driven through to implementation by providing thought leadership and enabling execution.
- Develops and implements dashboards to monitor the progress of our ecosystem efforts and Venture Capital investments.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Broad, versatile knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning landscape, combined with strong business consulting acumen, enabling the identification, design and deployment of optimal AI/machine learning business opportunities.
- Strong focus on Organic and Inorganic growth opportunities that take Micron beyond our current memory centric semiconductor business.
- Strong attention to detail: your work will be used at the highest levels of decision-making and stakeholders will expect to use your information without qualification or second-guessing its accuracy.
- Strong teamwork ethic and motivational skills to translate analysis into action and action-oriented with demonstrated ability to lead and develop others and ability to work with senior executives and provide high quality responses on a short deadline.
- Comfort level with changing needs and priorities, ambiguity, information overload, short deadlines.
- Master’s or PhD in computer science, computer/electrical engineering, statistics, physics, mathematics or a related field required.
- The ideal candidate must have Startup Experience in senior position or ex co-founder, alternatively MBA with focus on marketing and strategy or consulting background from major firms such as BCG, McKinsey etc.
Connect with Micron at jobs.micron.com and find your right job, right now!
Stellenanzeige als PDF