Whether on the telephone or on-site, our technical team of engineers help our customers with their daily embedded development challenges. Drawing upon their significant experience and knowledge, they guide our customers through every step from the correct configuration of our hardware and software tools, through to providing advice and strategies on debugging and testing methodologies. You are working on the forefront of the latest automotive developments and help realizing those projects.
Is a highly successful Germany headquartered automotive embedded development and test tools supplier with further offices in Europe and the USA.
- Creation of technical product documentation used for internal knowledge transfer, customer/partner education and marketing (e.g. Web Content) in accordance with the requirements stated by the Sales & Marketing organization.
- Conduction of technical support and training for customers and partners, either on-site or by means of web conferencing tools. Meeting minutes are captured in written format for all such customer/partner interactions.
- Creation of product demonstrators used for customer trainings, partner cooperation and trade fairs/conferences.
- Degree in information technology, electrical engineering or equivalent qualification
- Work experience of at least 3 years
- Very good understanding of embedded processors and micro-controller architectures
- Very good knowledge of embedded C/C++ programming and possibly also scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge of embedded software development tools, such as debug & trace tools, software modeling and timing analysis tools as well as C/C++ compilers.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems and software stacks, ideally AUTOSAR and/or embedded Linux
- You enjoy technical challenges as well as communicating with people
- You are a team player, but can also work self-sufficient and feel inspired by technical challenges
- Good communication skills, both verbally as well as in writing
- Ability to create clear, accurate and concise technical documentation for product specification and customer education (using MS Office)
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English
Stellenanzeige als PDF